Our goal at Servier is to ensure patients and caregivers are equipped with the information they need to make informed decisions about their health. Our social media channels enable us to interact with our online communities and share meaningful information and company news with our followers.
We welcome the opportunity to hear from you and appreciate your respectful participation on the current platforms we use to reach you: Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
We also recognize that you may want to hear from us, and your feedback is important. However, please note that due to the highly regulated nature of our industry, we might not be able to engage with you and reserve the right to reject or remove comments that violate the guidelines on this page.
When you engage with any of Servier Pharmaceuticals’ social media channels, you are agreeing to the following community guidelines in addition to the Terms and Conditions of each respective platform:
- Please refrain from sharing comments or responses that contain the following:
- Personal information
- Mention company or product name
- Offer health or medical advice
- Includes profanity, defamatory, libelous, or offensive language/content
- Violate the community guidelines of Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Comments that do not follow these guidelines, are inappropriate or off-topic will be rejected and removed. In addition, we reserve the right to block or ban followers that violate these guidelines.
- Our platforms were created and are managed by Servier Pharmaceuticals and are intended for U.S. audiences only
- We will do our best to respond to your questions and engage on a case-by-case basis during our business hours from Monday-Friday; 9:00am-5:00pm EST
- To report a suspected adverse event with a Servier product, or if you have any questions regarding the safe and effective use of our products, please visit: Contact Us
- We do not endorse and are not responsible for third party content shared on other channels.